Invulnerable Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***iC Servers on CS:S***

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Headshot Mod Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace

Headshot Mod Server Empty
PostSubject: Headshot Mod Server   Headshot Mod Server I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:20 am

We should have a headshot mod server. Not only is headshot mod popular (among people who know that it exists), only pro's can actually pull off good headshots constantly, and even if we cant it will be great practice. I play on a headshot mod server and it really helped me learn how to USP, glock, and deagle a little better. I just go apeshit bullet spam with dualies though, if you ever played l4d with me you'd know. AND NO I DONT FUCKING DUALIE SCRIPT.
Back to top Go down
GhosT

GhosT

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Mod Server   Headshot Mod Server I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:21 am

l2readforums there is a suggestion thread for that
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Mod Server   Headshot Mod Server I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:23 am

well there are way too many boards of whatever the fuck they are called i cant troll the forums all day. We should have them all conveniently located in some little sidebar or something cause im really ignorant when it comes to these things. Ill repost this again in the suggestions if i can find it.
Back to top Go down
FluffyBunny

FluffyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Mod Server   Headshot Mod Server I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:02 am

K. Get the server and get the mod Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Mod Server   Headshot Mod Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headshot Mod Server
Page 1 of 1