Invulnerable Crusaders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***iC Servers on CS:S***

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Short zombie storie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iCAnonymous

iCAnonymous

My Short  zombie storie Empty
PostSubject: My Short zombie storie   My Short  zombie storie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:28 am

Hey guys well i like too wright and anyone who also enjoys too wright or just read check these out i have a couple written so far and ill try and post one a week or so and if we could keep the comments positive i would appreciate it and im always open for constructive criticism thanks

Anonymous
Back to top Go down
iCAnonymous

iCAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Short zombie storie   My Short  zombie storie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:32 am

Dear Director of Scientific discoveries and unknown organisms of blast zone alpha beta 9 the diary we have sent you was found near what looks too be a fortified Bank it was found sealed into a vault next too a corpse that was radiated and presumed dead, it has come too our speculation that there were survivors and we have made a costly mistake that should be made unknown too foreign relations and even our own government, please read throw the findings and I’m sure you will agree with our decision
Sincerely Director of “Operation Clean sweep” Nick Gillard

Dear Diary November 18th 2024
Its been only 4 days sense the outbreak in the Shivo facilities up in the north and the virus has already spread from British Columbia too Seattle, I still have no idea what the effects of the virus are but radios have been broadcasting a recorded message saying that I need too seek shelter in a well fortified structure with as much food, water and fire power I can get. Most of the town has already fled to lower states but at my old age I decided too tough it out I will begin my search in the morning for the necessities and I already have a location mapped out...
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

PostSubject: Re: My Short zombie storie   My Short  zombie storie I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:04 am

someone doesn't like to spell, though

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Short zombie storie   My Short  zombie storie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Short zombie storie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Invulnerable Crusaders :: Fun Talk-
Jump to: